ZTV News Extra - PO Box ZTV News Extra - PO Box

Laughed out loud about the prospect of someone sending a tentacle collection. Funny and biting as always, well done.

Urinal Buddies Urinal Buddies

I love the choice of music and the way the conversation lent itself to the shenanigans that followed. Well done.

Brewster responds:

Thanks, yeah I think the song kinda makes the whole thing. If you listened to it without it, the whole thing is a lot less funny

Lobster Pencil 4 Lobster Pencil 4

Wonderful and Original

This flash does not sit well with me at all whatsoever, and that makes me feel at ease in watching it. Upon clicking play, my eyes widened in emersion and I sunk in a little. The first time through, I didn't get what was going on, but loved it. The second time, I felt like I was going through hills and buildings and all this great stuff.

The only flaw I remembered was that when it was panning up into the buildings/raised rectangles, It wasn't smooth for a little bit.

Also, it definitely looked like it said walk in the buildings. I liked that, even if unintended.

Arise Arise

Horrible

Not that I expected much, but I disliked this game. The screamers were semi-quiet and provided little shock value. The books were badly written. "One thing I wonder is if there is a cure for this desease" is a portion of one of the pair.

The wall textures are ugly rather than grunged, leaving the rooms feeling 2d. Along with this, the "plot" sceen was unskippable and badly drawn. Same with the text at the start.

Things I'd like to see:

-3d anything (2d was nice in 2004, the genera has advanced since)
-Some lighting effects, not big ones.
-Decent spelling
-Better syntax
-Skippable screens
-Mute button

Things that were done well:
-The mouse switches in the game and remains correct if clicking is done outside the game
-Stuck with tradition for the most part (Not nessicarily good, but indefinately not bad.)

Better luck next time.

Cover Cover

Wicked fun

It felt original, the graphics were retro but good, and I really enjoyed it.

The sound should change when less of them are firing at you though.

Star Sprint Star Sprint

Beautiful

The most unique and perfect white screen I have ever witnessed.

Gaytopus Gaytopus

That is fucking fantastic.

The whole thing fills me with no-homo joy :3.