ZTV News Extra - PO Box ZTV News Extra - PO Box

Laughed out loud about the prospect of someone sending a tentacle collection. Funny and biting as always, well done.

Urinal Buddies Urinal Buddies

I love the choice of music and the way the conversation lent itself to the shenanigans that followed. Well done.

Brewster responds:

Thanks, yeah I think the song kinda makes the whole thing. If you listened to it without it, the whole thing is a lot less funny

Lobster Pencil 4 Lobster Pencil 4

Wonderful and Original

This flash does not sit well with me at all whatsoever, and that makes me feel at ease in watching it. Upon clicking play, my eyes widened in emersion and I sunk in a little. The first time through, I didn't get what was going on, but loved it. The second time, I felt like I was going through hills and buildings and all this great stuff.

The only flaw I remembered was that when it was panning up into the buildings/raised rectangles, It wasn't smooth for a little bit.

Also, it definitely looked like it said walk in the buildings. I liked that, even if unintended.

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

OH GOD

I have not laughed that hard in so long. I was diligently trying to beat, but failed due to hilarity.

Such a winning submission. Such a winner at life :3.

Sonic In Glitchawg Sonic In Glitchawg

Holy..

That was beautiful.

Starfire Hentai Parody Starfire Hentai Parody

I laughed pretty hard at this

I wasn't sure if I should whip it out or laugh until I lost consciousness. I did both. Very nice work.

Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

...

I Came.

pretty cool. pretty cool.

- :3 -

This sparked a lolercoaster through wade head bobbing action. The lulz were not quite over 9000, but it did not cause you to become unfunny. Could have used more detail, and music from the audio portal, but it is a decent flash overall. Better than atleast 100 flashes that have came in today.

I voted the fives.

Luigi Two Lights' Hero 5 Luigi Two Lights' Hero 5

Missing a continue, or play button.

Every time it got to text, I had to right click, then press play.
Fix this, and this movie may be acceptable.

Meinos responds:

Ehm... I guess I should have said at the beginning of the movie that you had to press the SpaceBar.

WTC Tribute: Hidden Track WTC Tribute: Hidden Track

dude..

Thats just a flash video..you didnt animate it, as a matter of fact, the chances are you found it on google and just copied it in. Terrible.

Lotus responds: